Sales Rep (Rochester, NY)
About Brothers International Food, LLC:
Brothers International Food Holdings, LLC is based in Rochester, New York with offices in Fort Lauderdale & Tampa, Florida and Shanghai (China). Since the company was founded in 2000, the company has been led by Founder and CEO, Travis Betters, whose family had been passionately involved in the processed fruit and vegetable industry for more than 70 years.
Brothers International Ingredients Division is a full-service direct importer, distributor, and supplier of bulk packaged ingredients for the food and beverage industry. In addition to supplying top-quality fruit and fruit juices, Brothers International is the parent company of Brothers-All-Natural, a leading Freeze-Dried Snack brand. Both Branded and Private label products can be found in retailers nationwide.
In 2021, Brothers International acquired Dennick FruitSource. The combination allowed these two leading B2B ingredients companies to significantly expand their diversified product portfolio to better serve their customer base as a global supplier. In 2023, Brothers International acquired Hosh International LLC. Hosh is a value-added supplier of fruit and vegetable juice concentrates and purees to global CPG companies, operating a similar business model to Brothers’ B2B fruit ingredients division.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide information about products or services while ensuring full customer satisfaction and maintaining a friendly, helpful demeanor. Obtains details of complaints or compliments from customers.
- Import and process orders, sample requests, set up/update/cancel accounts in ERP.
- Back up for Amazon.com and Walmart.com order processing.
- Organize, and maintain CRM database.
- Maintains close contact with B2B customers through CRM database to give updates on advancement toward deal negotiation, progress of backorders, resolution of issues, or service request.
- Keeps records of B2C customer interactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as specific actions taken.
- Manage B2B customer list/ID’s in vendor website and ERP.
- Monitor retail promotions and work with social media to promote.
- Assist with email marketing generation and setup to target audience of either individual customers, retail clients, or brokers.
- Work with graphics to implement all sales collateral updates.
- Analyze inbound third-party marketing opportunities and make recommendations.
- Provide support to sales team with customer and vendor applications process.
- Refers unresolved customer issues to designated departments for further investigation.
- Offer troubleshooting assistance to customers.
- Back up sales team as needed.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Prior CRM and ERP experience a plus
- Analytical skills, including data entry, reporting, and problem-solving ability
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office
- A self-starter and quick learner
- Interested in a career in sales/marketing is a plus
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with change and interacting with a wide range of people
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills aptitudes and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills or abilities.